Sales Executive Opportunity – Cyber Security Services
Salary Range: £35K + bonuses and commission (OTE £50K+)
Location: Leeds (hybrid working style)
Data Protection People is a dynamic and growing organisation specialising in providing expert Data Protection advice and services to a range of clients across various sectors. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for Cyber Security to join our team in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our Cyber Security services, with a particular focus on PCI DSS, Cyber Assessments, Pentesting and Outsourced Privacy Officer services. You will have excellent communication skills, be highly organised, and have a keen eye for detail. You will also be able to work independently, whilst also being a team player, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities within the Cyber Security sector
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to create tailored products and events for our community of over 1,100 data protection practitioners
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences
- Preparing and delivering high-quality sales presentations and proposals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Business Development, with a focus on Cyber Security services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to adapt to change
- A good understanding of Data Protection laws and regulations
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A strong customer focus and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
Whilst we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, we are also willing to consider passionate individuals who are willing to learn and develop their skillset. We offer a supportive and exciting working environment, with a flexible working policy, and the successful candidate will only be required to be in the office one day a week. We also offer free parking, free tea and coffee, and a flexible hour for lunch every day.
Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary package, with bonuses and commission that provides an OTE of £50K+. At Data Protection People, we value our employees and encourage our staff to pursue areas of interest and provide all necessary training and support to help them reach their potential.
If you are a highly organised and motivated individual with a passion for Cyber Security and Business Development, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and why you think you would be a great fit for this role.
If you would like to apply for this position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the contact us page for more information: contact us.