Business Development Manager – Cyber Security Division
Are you a sales and business development professional with an interest in cyber security? Look no further than Data Protection People Limited (DPP) – one of the UK’s leading data protection and information security consulting practices.
At DPP, our mission is to make data protection and cyber security easy to understand and easy to do. We provide a range of assurance and assessment services in the fields of privacy and data protection law and cyber security, helping people to benchmark themselves against standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, and the NIST framework and laws such as the GDPR. Our team of experts have been a QSA Company for the PCI DSS since 2018, and we have customers all over the UK and some overseas in a range of sectors.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team of 35 passionate individuals. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth by identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue and identifying and leveraging new business opportunities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by building relationships with potential clients and partners
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and achieve sales goals
- Identify and leverage new business opportunities and markets
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients and partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of services to clients
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts to management
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities and maintain a competitive edge
- You have a track record of success in selling cyber security consulting services, including PCI DSS, ISO27001, CE+, and other similar services.
- You have experience in developing and implementing sales strategies and achieving sales goals.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you are able to effectively explain complex cyber security concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- You have a track record of staying current with emerging trends and best practices in data protection and cyber security.
Compensation and Remuneration
At DPP, we understand that investing in our employees is key to achieving our mission of making data protection and cyber security easy to understand and easy to do. That’s why we offer a comprehensive compensation and remuneration package that rewards your hard work and dedication. This includes:
- A highly competitive salary: We understand the value of your experience and expertise and are committed to offering a salary that reflects that.
- Pension scheme: We are dedicated to helping you plan for your future and offer a pension scheme to ensure your financial security.
- 23 days annual leave: We believe in the importance of work-life balance and offer generous annual leave to allow you to relax and recharge.
- Flexible working: We understand that everyone’s needs are different, that’s why we offer flexible working arrangements, including remote working where approved.
- Free parking: We understand the importance of convenience and offer free parking at our Leeds office.
- On-going investment in your training and development: We believe in providing our employees with the resources and support they need to excel in their roles.
- Employee social events: We are a close-knit team and believe in building strong relationships with our colleagues, that’s why we offer employee social events to encourage team bonding.
- Performance-related bonus: We believe in rewarding success and offer performance-related bonuses to recognize outstanding performance.
If you are a sales and business development professional with a passion for cyber security, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. Join our team of experts and work with some of the best in the industry, while making data protection and cyber security easy to understand and easy to do. Apply now and become a part of our dynamic, innovative and passionate team today.
Email your application to [email protected] and use the reference #BDM22