Business Development Executive
A business development role to focus on making outbound calls to new and existing prospects, developing and maintaining strong business relationships, regularly communicating with key business executives and working to grow the existing client base.
Sales and Marketing Director
To provide excellent business development services to:
- Generate new business leads and following up on existing sales opportunities
- Cold calling potential customers to build new relationships
- Follow up on existing sales opportunities to ensure they remain live
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Follow up swiftly on sales enquiries and send out relevant information
- Arrange meetings with clients and carry out product demonstrations as required
- Research existing and new markets to identify potential target customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s as set by the line manager
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on existing customers, new prospects and business opportunities
- Following up with old clients and cross-selling new services into the existing client base
- To promptly follow-up on customer queries, requirements or actions.
- To provide a smooth handover of closed business to the delivery team
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- To plan and utilise time efficiently and effectively.
- To positively contribute to the development of the company and its services.
- Act always with integrity and confidentiality and do nothing which brings the company or any of its employees or agents into disrepute.
- Any other relevant duties as agreed from time to time.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office applications
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous Sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM.
- High level of responsibility within a growing sales team
- Work closely with industry experts who will provide guidance and help shape your career.
- Good progression opportunities due to the start-up nature of the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected].